Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy, happy Holidays!!






On this Solstice eve, I look out my kitchen window and cannot believe my good fortune, to live in a place as beautiful as this! I am getting ready to start creating again and really looking forward to it. Although this holiday season has been a bit slow for me, I have high hopes for the future. Moving always disrupts sales. I have moved enough times now, I should know!! Some pieces I have finished at the end of 2012...posted above...
My yurt has been delivered and I am so excited to get it up and running that I can hardly wait. What a wonderful Yule gift I have received posthumously from my father! It will be a large space to create in. What fun things I have in store for 2013!! Please stay tuned and check out my Etsy Store for my newest creations.
Happy Holidays to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment