Saturday, February 15, 2014

Almost ready for San Diego Bird Festival

I have been busting my butt getting ready for this year's San Diego Bird Festival. Making minis like crazy both for orders and for the show, and painting, painting, painting like a mad woman. I am really looking forward to this festival. I am the featured artist this year and my work with be on the t-shirt. I had Cafe Press make a not so slick version of this complete with slogan and wore it to the festival last year. The gal in charge liked it so much, she wanted to make it this year's shirt!


Because I am the featured artist the festival is kind enough to give me a room and a booth! Pretty Sweet!

Here are some other pieces I will have available at the show…





After the show I plan to take an assemblage class in Palm Desert. That will be the icing on the cake! I am very much looking forward to this festival. The woman I will be taking this class with is an outstanding artist and I really respect her as an artist and her work. She has a special talent. 

For those of you in Southern California, please come to the Marina Village Conference Center, 1936 Quivira Way, on Mission Bay  and see me at the festival!



No comments:

Post a Comment