Friday, April 11, 2014

Thanks to my donors! I have exceeded my goal!

Wow! I exceeded the goal for my Hatchfund Project in under 24 hours! Thanks to the very generous donations made by lifelong friends, family, new clients and even a few that I haven't seen in years,  my project made $3425. This means that all of my materials for the Tohono Chul show will be paid for, and I will have  the funds to take a trip to the Sonoran Desert for research and inspiration! This project will be taking up a lot of my time during the months of May, June, and July. So I will refrain from doing any shows during this period. Unless for some reason I am able to create more than I expect, at a faster rate. 
This month, however, I am attending the Verde Valley Bird and Nature Festival. This begins on the 24th of April and runs that weekend through Sunday. If you are a Phoenix client, or someone who lives in the Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott areas, I sure hope that you can pop over and see me! I haven't done this show before and look forward to it. 
I will have my new product, 9 bird Aprons, available, along with a brand new product. Prints of my bird heads, matted, ready for framing. I will also have minis, original artworks ranging from $65-$275 (very affordable!)
Here is a sneak peak...

 Meanwhile, I plan to be creating new pieces for the WEEMS show that is coming in November. I will only post my pieces for the Tohono Chul show here, so be sure and check back to take a peak at what I am doing for my Hatchfund Project!

Lastly, I created another piece for the Home on the Range Gift Shop at the Range Cafe in Bernalillo. 


So if you are planning to dine there, look for it. I call it "Jack's Snack". 
Happy Spring and thanks for checking out my blog! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment