Friday, June 13, 2014

More finished pieces for the show in August

It has been non stop painting in my studio as I continue to get my pieces ready for the show. I need to be finished with all of them by the end of July so time is running out! I have about 6 more pieces to go and most are small so that is great thing. 





I am having lots of fun working on these, but I will be ready for a break afterwards, that is certain. 
I hope that those of you who are in AZ will be able to pop into Tucson for the opening. August 15th from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. The show runs from August 15-November 9, 2014, for those of you who cannot make it for the opening. It will be held at the Tohono Chul  Park in Tucson, AZ. I will post one more set of images before the show...See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment