Monday, August 25, 2014

2nd Place for Acrylic Painting "Sonoran Sentinals"

Very recently, I entered another online art competition. The theme was Wild Art. So I entered my painting "Sonoran Sentinals" of two coyotes in the Sonoran Desert. Also the Javelina with Prickly Poppy flower. Both pieces are currently hanging at Tohono Chul Park Gallery. 
I found out today the "Sonoran Sentinals" won 2nd place in the Acrylic paint category! 


I was very excited to hear the news from the Focus, Point, Shape Online Art Gallery.
http://focuspointshape.com/exhibitions/wild-art-exhibition/
Thanks to the folks there that felt this piece was worthy of second place!
I am elated about it!
I find these contests and competitions quite fun and as I find the ones with wildlife art related themes I will enter more. 
Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment